EAWA Over 50’s Activity Club
Every Thursday at the Wheatsheaf Hall, Main Avenue, Bush Hill Park, EN1 1DS
Health Fitness Sessions
Yoga Chair Exercises
10.00am to 11.00am
Charge is £2.00
OM Chanting/Group Healing
11.15 am to 12.15 pm
Free or Donation £2.00
Please come independently
Doors Open at 9.30 am
Free Healthy Herbal Teas available up to midday
Open to all communities – Men and women welcome
To register, please call Chetna Shah on 0208 443 1197 or email email@example.com
Yoga – Comments from our Clients
- It keeps one’s mind at peace.
- It is good for our health.
- It helps my body to be flexible and my mind relaxed. If I carry on I am sure it will calm me down.
- Very Good. I like everything and would like to carry on.
- Everything was very good. No chatting or anything in appropriate. Nothing to improve.
- Peaceful atmosphere, as this one session was in the park: I could hear the birds singing, get fresh air and sunshine.
- It makes me feel happy and stress-less.
Om Chanting – Comments from our Clients
- It keeps my mind calmed down.
- It helps me to concentrate and calms my breathing.
- I feel relaxed afterwards. It’s Relaxing.
- It’s very good and peaceful.
- It’s excellent: sharing, peaceful calming.
- I like the quietness and the feeling of love and peace.
- Its peaceful and healing.
- It spiritually uplifting.
“I like these sessions very much. I enjoy the company of people who attend this club. The hall is nice. This gives me the opportunity to come out and enjoy/mix with people and make friends. As I am alone at home, this club gives me happiness and joy to come out and meet people.”