EAWA Over 50’s Activity Club
Every Thursday at the Wheatsheaf Hall, Main Avenue, Bush Hill Park, EN1 1DS
Health Fitness Sessions
Yoga Chair Exercises
10.00am to 11.00am
Charge is £3.00
OM Chanting/Group Healing
11.15 am to 12.15 pm (Every Thursday except 3rd Thursday of each month)
Free or Donation £2.00
Please come independently
Doors Open at 9.30 am
Free Healthy Herbal Teas available up to midday
Open to all communities – Men and women welcome
Will be open on 19th December 2019 and Reopen on 9th January 2020
Will be closed on 26th December 2019 and 2nd January 2020
To register, please call Chetna Shah on 0208 443 1197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga – Comments from our Clients
- It keeps one’s mind at peace.
- It is good for our health.
- It helps my body to be flexible and my mind relaxed. If I carry on I am sure it will calm me down.
- Very Good. I like everything and would like to carry on.
- Everything was very good. No chatting or anything in appropriate. Nothing to improve.
- Peaceful atmosphere, as this one session was in the park: I could hear the birds singing, get fresh air and sunshine.
- It makes me feel happy and stress-less.
Om Chanting – Comments from our Clients
- It keeps my mind calmed down.
- It helps me to concentrate and calms my breathing.
- I feel relaxed afterwards. It’s Relaxing.
- It’s very good and peaceful.
- It’s excellent: sharing, peaceful calming.
- I like the quietness and the feeling of love and peace.
- Its peaceful and healing.
- It spiritually uplifting.
“I like these sessions very much. I enjoy the company of people who attend this club. The hall is nice. This gives me the opportunity to come out and enjoy/mix with people and make friends. As I am alone at home, this club gives me happiness and joy to come out and meet people.”