EAWA Over 50’s Activity Club
Every Thursday at the Wheatsheaf Hall, Main Avenue, Bush Hill Park, EN1 1DS
Health Fitness Sessions
Yoga Chair Exercises
10.00am to 11.00am
Charge is £3.00
Tottenham Hotspur Foundation Active Life Programme
Seated sporting activities such as Boccia, New Age Kurling and Tri Golf in a fully inclusive and fun environment
11.10am to 12.25pm
Except on 3rd Thursday of Each Month, when it’s our Members Club
Please come independently
Doors Open at 9.30 am
Free Healthy Herbal Teas available up to midday
Open to all communities – Men and women welcome
Will be open on 19th December 2019 and Reopen on 9th January 2020
Will be closed on 26th December 2019 and 2nd January 2020
To register, please call Chetna Shah on 0208 443 1197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga – Comments from our Clients
- It keeps one’s mind at peace.
- It is good for our health.
- It helps my body to be flexible and my mind relaxed. If I carry on I am sure it will calm me down.
- Very Good. I like everything and would like to carry on.
- Everything was very good. No chatting or anything in appropriate. Nothing to improve.
- Peaceful atmosphere, as this one session was in the park: I could hear the birds singing, get fresh air and sunshine.
- It makes me feel happy and stress-free.