EAWA believes that volunteering should be rewarding and satisfying: we take time to screen volunteers by having an application, interview and reference process. Each role attracts an induction and is supported to enable those wishing to volunteer to be clear about their role.
EAWA has the following volunteering roles:
- 50 Plus Activity Club and Membership Club Helper (Thursdays 9.30am to 12.30pm)
- Outings Arranger
- Social Hub Helper – 6 positions
- Client Finder Role – to find people in the community who need the day care service
- Escort for day care clients on EAWA minibus – 2 positions
- Mornings and afternoons – knowledge of Asian Language required for this Role.
- Volunteer Manager
For all positions, please contact Chetna Shah for the Role description, then please complete the attached Volunteer Application Form, and return it to the EAWA office address.
Volunteer Trustees are wanted with the following skills:
- Property Legal Expert
- Any other that you feel will help the charity.
If you wish to volunteer as a trustee, please email your CV details to email@example.com